Utilize our FED EX Ship Label printing to prepare your own label, affix to package, and drop off at an authorized / approved FED EX shipping station. Utilizing this option gives you discounted shipping through our account, customers are not charged for shipping until project completion, and we each have the ability to track the package. BE SURE TO INCLUDE A COMPLETED WORK ORDER AND INCLUDE WITH SHIPMENT, otherwise, there will be delays. If you are shipping a firearm for customization for a customer that is located elsewhere, ensure that a completed Work Order gets submitted to us BEFORE project arrives. Email to let us know its on the way AND don’t ship out from your location on a Friday – it will just sit in a hub somewhere until Monday for delivery (take it on a Monday – Thursday). Thanks! Follow these easy steps below to create and print your label:
FedEx Web Integration Wizard
1. Enter your name
2. Enter Company if applicable, hit tab if N/A
3. Enter your address – 2 lines provided
4. Enter City
5. Use toggle to select YOUR State
6. Enter Postal Code (zip)
7. Enter phone number
8. Tab past or Skip RMA number and reason (not required)
9. Select Package Type using toggle – Fed Ex Box or Your Packaging
10. Enter Weight (usually 4-6 lbs – no decimal points, round up) (for shipping safety, ship the firearm to us in your factory S&W or Ruger container (grey box, blue box) with name, address and phone number on said box, zip tie it or tape it up securely, then place inside the shipping box; utilizing this method will ensure the safest shipping possible.)
11. Use toggle and select lbs. – Usually Ruger or S&W revolvers in their case weight 3-4 pounds. Adjust accordingly based on model, box and shipping container.
12. Enter replacement value in Declared value field (claim the amount you spent on firearm PRIOR to services performed) – Do not put in decimal point or dollar sign.
13. Click box Special Services – Direct Signature required
14. Click Generate Label – print and attach to your box or Fed Ex box. (Your charge for shipping to us will be reflected on your final invoice at project completion and combined with return shipping, each at a discounted volume rate.)
15. If you selected “Your packaging” it will take you to another screen asking for the dimensions of said packaging. Be close, but you don’t have to be exact. Do not use the inch symbol AND do not convert into decimal points (i.e. 2.5 will not work, just round up to 3) – Any questions or problems, give Karen a call 502-226-1230.
16. Click Generate Label – print and attach to your box; take to an approved FedEx location for shipping. ASK FOR A RECEIPT AND SAVE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER!
A completed Work Order MUST be included with each project.